Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Good Wednesday morning! Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for another Wednesday of What I Wore! Getting out of yoga pants and into real clothes!

Day #1















Dress~ Ross, Belt~ Off a skirt I owned once, Shoes~ super old from?


Day #2

















Dress~ TJ Maxx, Shoes~ Payless 

Many of my pictures uploaded on to my post super fuzzy this week, weird because they look fine on my computer? Happy Wednesday! I will be linking up with Two thirty-five designs on Friday check out her Casual Friday link up too!

6 comments:

  1. Love that first dress! Adorable!

    Stopping by from two thirty five link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute dresses!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love those shoes!! found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.